Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG{3} It's no fair, I WANT MY OWN AVATAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry

Sorry SG{3}. I didn't mean to insult your atrocious spelling, and I was trying to pass it off from nasty Iain as a joke
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• And thus the Immortal Wombat's brave attempt to suck up to SG{3} (does she have a real name? ) continues...
      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• I'm trying to find a nice way to stop...
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Can I join in this club thread?

Spammity spammity spam!
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• If you are still considering your own login name...

SG{3}, how about:

Devilicious - seems good for a

Or if you have bad acne, Scouse Zits? (I imagine your father might like this one better than you do...)
            The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
            intelligence to few.

Comment

• ROTFLMAO @ M. le Marquis
              "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
              "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• *clear throat then yells @ the top of her lungs*
                EVIL!
                I have perfect skin! *nose extends pinochio like*
                well, not perfect, but the freckles detract form the whole perfection thing, zits are not an issue!
                I don't mind peeps sucking up to me, even if it is just to allow further spamming...
                I do indeed have a real name, it's Claire (telling the truth, it is my real name, i hate my parents! )
                Last edited by Scouse Gits; July 19, 2001, 16:05.
                "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• Originally posted by Scouse Gits
                  I do indeed have a real name, it's Claire (telling the truth, it is my real name, i hate my parents! )
                  Adorable side of me:
                  "What's wrong with Claire?
                  IMO, it's a well... kinda cute name!"

Back-stabbing side of me:
                  "I thought you were old enough to get over that trauma with your name!"

So, wich side do you like the most?
                  "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                  Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                  Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                  Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

• I just had a very sick thought...

[scouse]

"So, Immortal Wombat, which will be it be? Will it be number one, our lecturer from Liverpool? Will it be number two, also from Liverpool? Or will it be number three, the lovely Claire from Merseyside...? Here's Graham to help you make up your mind...

[/scouse]

"Well, Cilla..."

Comment

• Sick doesn't cover half of it.

Comment

• Taraaaaaah chuck, enjoy your vacation
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Maybe IW already has a girlfriend.

Comment

• Maybe he does. and Maybe he doesn't.

Comment

• Are you not on ICQ at the moment IW? Or were you suitably cheesed off by the bad Blind Date gag to not accept my request for authorisation?

Comment

• Well SG{3} time for you to make a proper poll.. very easy to do here at apolyton,, choose th elsit of nicknames already suggested here inthis thread and put them in a poll. your 'Freinds' at apolyton will select a suitable one for you... then this long long long thread wil lfinally be donre with
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X